Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy
At Lewis Pharmacy we fully understand the downside of aging; a slow metabolism, weight gain, low libido. We help curb these uninvited symptoms by use of anti-aging peptide therapy.
Peptides are amino acids which occur naturally in our body. They are the building blocks of collagen which is responsible for skin strength and elasticity. Collagen decreases as we age creating a chance for the skin to become loose creating a wrinkling appearance or formation of cellulite.
Decreasing levels of essential amino acids in the body can be raised by use of peptide treatments. If there is not enough production of peptides it can lead to the body not performing at optimum level. We encourage people to undergo peptide therapy to ensure that the body functions fully
Why Are Peptides So Important In Our Bodies?
- They act as transporters. Cellular waste can move out and substances like glucose can pass into the cell with the permission of the peptides. They selectively allow substances in and out of the cell membrane
- There are several classes of hormones one of them being peptide hormones. Examples of peptide hormones are insulin and glucagon which help in blood sugar regulation and ghrelin and leptin which regulate a person’s appetite.
- The peptides are important structural components of muscle. They also contribute to bone strength and shape. Bones and muscles provide protection for internal organs, structure of the body and are extremely involved in body movement.
- Most enzymes are peptides. Enzymes act as catalysts that speed up chemical reactions in the body. These reactions are involved in many processes such as production of energy and digestion of food.
- Antimicrobial peptides are antibiotics found in all living things. They assist in stopping the growth of microorganisms in the body. They are also synthesized to make drugs that help in killing bacteria that causes diseases.
If you are in need of wound care then feel free to contact us. We will take care of everything you need to feel better and get rid of wounds. Stop by our pharmacy at 235 S County Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480. We are always available to help you whenever you need. If you can’t visit pharmacy then you can call us at (561) 220-7767 or to visit the website at www.lewispharmacyfl.com. You will surely get superb service from the best pharmacy in Palm Beach by calling this particular establishment.
We will deliver your prescription free of cost. If you have anything to ask we always welcome your questions and hope to provide you and your family with all of your health and wellness needs!
Types of Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy
Pamitoyl Oligopeptide: Apart from its astounding ability to protect the skin against UV radiation, this peptide promotes the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the deeper layers of the skin. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, reduces wrinkles, lubricates achy joints and also repairs sores, sunburn and wounds.
Pentapeptides: Your skin begins to lose its powers of regeneration as it grows older. Pentapeptides help in; renewing the skins outer layer, reducing skin roughness, stimulates skin thickness and also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to get rid of wrinkles which leads to a much younger looking appearance of the skin.
Copper Peptides: They’re good in accelerating wound healing in the skin to enhance skin regeneration. Skin exposure to free radicals on long term basis can result to cellular damage. Copper peptides act as antioxidants that counteract the effects of the radicals.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: it structurally consists of a bond between chain of four amino acids and palmitic acid. The acid allows the peptides to penetrate the skin. This peptide is useful in reducing or preventing inflammation and stimulating skin regeneration.
Hexapeptides: these are chains of six amino acids. They assist in relaxing facial muscles and preventing skin from sagging. This can lead to a diminished appearance of wrinkles.
Advantages Of Anti-Aging Peptide Therapy
- Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles - Peptides diminish the appearance of wrinkles and prevent the formation of new ones by preventing muscle contraction
- Increased collagen production - Peptides control the enzymes that break down the protein in our bodies. Skin elasticity and strength is made possible by collagen and elastin. Regular use of anti-aging peptides helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines while making the skin firmer.
- Encouraging skin healing - copper peptides helps in regeneration of damaged skin. Carrier peptides aids in delivering copper deep within the skin tissue. copper heals and repairs the skin.
- Diminishes dark lines circles and age spots – peptides help the skin appear youthful, smooth and even-toned.
- Reduces and prevents sagging of the skin – old age equals sagging skin. Anti-aging peptides facilitates the increase in collagen which makes the skin firm and tight.
- Slows down and reverses aging process – rejuvenation of the skin makes you feel and look younger. Peptides ensure that the body is functioning to maximum capacity. This leads to vibrant skin that does not age easily.
There are numerous benefits of anti-aging peptide therapy. Its ability to curb the deleterious effects of aging is outstanding. The best independent chemist near you, Lewis Pharmacy, offers patients a wide array of options to choose from when it comes to diminishing aging symptoms. We are dedicated to our patients and our qualified practitioners are always ready to offer their services.
With consistent use, products that contain these types of peptides help the skin appear firmer, youthful and healthier. To preserve a youthful appearance, we encourage people to protect their skin from UV rays and other environmental factors that damage their skin.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give it a shot. We are sure that you will not regret getting in contact us as we are the best compound pharmacy. Contact us sooner rather than later for your hormone replacement therapy needs.